|Index of all categories||Random category|
Users that speak C++.
- 0 User does not understand this language: 10 PRINT "YUCK! LET'S KEEP THIS BASIC INSTEAD.":GOTO 10
- 1 User has basic, but not BASIC, understanding of this language: printf("Hello world!");
- 2 User has intermediate understanding of this language. Si, señor, habla C++;
- 3 User has advanced understanding of this language. BOFH.
- 4 User has near-native understanding of this language and should really get a life.
- N User is a native speaker of this language and is therefore most likely a robot.
- E User learned this language in school, then became a plumber and never used it since.
- F User got an F in this language, probably because they aren't nerds.
- G User wants to remove all variants of the C language from existence, probably because they're a BASI or OBOL zealot.
- A User speaks this language with a thick accent. Please check your keyboard settings.
- L User has a lisp that affects how they speak this language. Note that LISP is not C++ compatible.
- P User is a profane speaker of this language. set_cursor (")&$#@)([email protected]#!!!");
- X User only speaks this language enough to seduce native speakers of this language. Why would anyone do this?
- This category is part of the UnCommons:Babel
Pages in category "User cpp"
This category contains only the following page.