Our first steps tour and our frequently asked questions will help you a lot after registration. They explain how to customize the interface (for example the language), how to upload files and our basic licensing policy (Uncyclomedia Commons only accepts free content).
You do not need technical skills in order to contribute here. Be bold when contributing and assume good faith when interacting with others. This is a wiki.
I want to know if that user is blocked in your source wiki because the vandalizations made here affect this page. I have the impression that it is the real account of the LTA.
If that account and the pages remain active, it will only keep recurring vandalism on UnCommons. Therefore, I ask that this account be blocked for eternity and its pages deleted and protected. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 28,196 preppiedits 12:26, 26 December 2020 (UTC)
- Someone had the same suspicions as you, but the idea is exactly what LTA expected. ja:User:オメガレッド is rather a victim./あなたと同じ疑念を抱いた人がいましたが、その考えは完全にLTAの思惑通りです。「オメガレッド氏」はむしろ被害者です。--えふ氏 (talk) 17:23, 26 December 2020 (UTC)
- I understand. Is there no other way to load these images without being taken by the LTA in question? In last case. Next time I can keep these images and protect them from being reissued if I have the pages indicated for that user with his recommendation. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 28,196 preppiedits 20:58, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
Abuse filter 4
- Checked. AbuseFilter 4 will prevent overwrite vandalism. Thank you./確認しました。不正利用フィルター/4は上書き攻撃を防ぐことができるでしょう。--えふ氏 (talk) 16:41, 8 January 2021 (UTC)
Do you know the existence of 「Allow only administrators」?
If you protect Images as「Allow only administrators」, the vandalism can be dealt with in one shot, but is it meaningless 「Allow only autoconfirmed users(semi-protection)」 seven times? surely,the pride of losing to the trolls wouldn't allow it if 「Allow only administrators」 was applied. I don't think it's true, but it's not that you don't know how to apply 「Allow only administrators」! wwww--Allow only autoconfirmed users (talk) 13:49, 25 January 2021 (UTC)
- LTA discovered the editing limit for uploading images. What happens is that he is using accounts that were already self-verified that are inactive. Unless you have another idea, the reduction in the tolerance of editions will return to 5 editions. The Ice-free port account is being used to upload images that can then be vandalized by another sock puppet without realizing it. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 28,196 preppiedits 15:53, 25 January 2021 (UTC)
- The protection levels of targeted pages are intentionally "autoconfirmed" in order to reveal the accounts hidden by the LTA. Even if there are hundreds of hidden accounts, it's not infinite. I think there are around 150 "autoconfirmed" hidden accounts.--えふ氏 (talk) 16:52, 25 January 2021 (UTC)